Saturday, February 12, 2011

One Month at a Time - Jan

In attempts to keep doing a little digi, I'm doing a monthly review layout based on a series and templates from Tami at Get It Scrapped! I really want to keep up with this for the year and digital will make that easier. Not to mention a reason to have all the digital products. I also hope that this project and my 12 on the 12th will help me in capturing everyday life in the now(not trying to remember stories from a year or more ago) and have 2011 documented at the end of the year.

Journaling: January was a busy month. Bill and I celebrated 12 yrs. We had a fun trip to the zoo to see the new Rhinos and Chimps. A trip to Space Center Houston which had Lego castles. I made a meal for a new mom, hosted this month's scrapbooking night and went to the Junkie's garage sale. Bill got some golf in.

1 comment:

Tamarra said...

This looks fantastic. Great way to combine projects too.