Monday, December 10, 2012

Ten Things - projects to finish

It's the 10th and time to link up with Shimelle for Ten Things. So here is my To Do list of scraping projects to finish/work on in the near future.


1. A Valentine mini album. I had to reprint one of the pictures and have a few other finishing touches left.

2. One Month at a Time 2011 (a Get It Scrapped  series). I have 3 or 4 months that need journaling added. would really like to get this project finished before 2013!!

3. Album kit. I have had this album kit for a few years and now have a plan to use it. This will be an early 2013 project. 


4. Start Logan's preschool pages.
5. Finish Aiden's preschool pages. Here are a couple from his 3's class that I've done recently.

 6. These mini albums which are gifts and so on the top of my list. Also why I don't want to share any details.

 7. Family Weddings albums. I have two weddings to add and a title page.

8. Project Life 2012. This of course doesn't end till the year does but I have a few weeks to catch up on and would like to finish it up quickly after the year ends. I'm also working on a plan for how I want to approach it next year.

9. 2011 Annual Highlights layout to exchange with my SIL. I have all year to do this and still wait to the last minute. I did get a good start on it at a retreat over the weekend so hope to finish it up very soon. 

10. Other unfinished Layouts! I have layouts in various stages of completions. Some need just a little to finish them up others need a lot. Here is a layout that has been on and off my table for a couple of weeks (partly due to Holiday visitors and partly getting stuck and working on something else for a while). 




2 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Gosh. Good luck with all that

Cheri said...

Hey LeeAnn! When I saw your face on Shimelle's linky I though, gosh, she looks familiar! Then I remembered why... silly me. That's a great list - sounds like a new year's resolution. and I could stand to make a list of my own like that!