Monday, May 13, 2013

This Week...

These last two weeks have been very busy around here.

I went with these lovely ladies to serve a meal to Ronald McDonald House. A service project my MOMS Club does every year. It is a wonderful experience that I could not do on my own.






Aiden's school had an Open House. It was neat to see all his classrooms. 

 May the 4th be with you! Bill took the boys to Toys R Us for a special LEGO Star Wars Build. They got the pieces there and put it together at home. I stayed home to participate in chats and challenges for National Scrap booking Day.


Our Cinco de Mayo dinner.

A little bird watching. 

Aiden had his Field Day at school. His class had 6 stations to rotate through.

 Happy mail, thanks to credit card reward points.

Treats from Aiden's Mother's Day Tea.
Bill had come home shortly after I left to get a nap. He's been working lots of hours to fix the leak on the space station.

Mother's Day gifts and a fun weekend full of family time.

No comments: