Friday, July 5, 2013

Multi-Photo Solutions


I signed up for the Multi-Photo Solutions workshop at BPC very last minute but thought that more ideas to get through stacks of photos would be good.  Here's my take on a single page layout using multiple photos. 


I really like the interactive part on the left side of the layout but still need to cut slits in a page protector to make it work. 
And since this is a multi-photo class I also added a couple divided page protectors to add several more pictures from this visit. 


 Since I had all my Fall stuff out I continued with more recent Thanksgiving pictures.
I really liked how this turned out but didn't leave a good space for journaling so I included it in the double page layout that follows. 


And a little sneak at some tricks if your scraps are just a bit short. 


No comments: