Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vacation highlights

We had a great vacation to FL. Our first with both boys and a great learning experience for next time.
Some highlights:
Logan loved Aiden's bed and would crawl onto it all the time even when Aiden was sleeping in it.


We ate at T-REX in Downtown Disney. I must say Aiden really like the place!

We spent one day at SeaWorld. Aiden wanted to see "another swimming animal." He loved the Shamu show. Logan was even pointing at the orcas.






The Launch...the reason for the trip. Bill got a causeway pass last min which was great. We got there really early and waited. The camera's didn't work too well with the dark, the distance and a baby in my lap, so only a couple of pic. I didn't have the camera out for the launch because I didn't think they would really turn out and I didn't want to be distracted.
This is us waiting at about 4:30 am. Aiden was awake from ~1 to ~5 then crashed in the van for about an hour before lift off. Logan fell asleep in my arms shortly after this picture till close to launch time
Shuttle sitting on pad.
The sky afterword




A day at Disney


Meeting Mickey...Aiden wasn't too happy when it was actually his turn. The same for Tigger and Pooh.

Aiden loved the rides! Driving with Daddy. He liked when the car bumped the guide rails.

Showing off his mickey ears.

1 comment:

Tina said...

OH! Aiden didn't look too happy meeting Mickey! I'm sure next time you go he will love it! It sounds like you had a nice time in Florida! I'm happy to hear it and to see the pictures!