Friday, March 28, 2014

2013 Layouts for Project Life

I'm in the process of working on adding 12 x 12 layouts to my 2013 Project Life (everyday life) album to finish it up. I decided to do it this way about halfway through the year so I had to do some adjusting in the album but everything is working out and is fitting well.

  
This is a page of Aiden''s graduation from Kindergarten. We had a fun program in the morning and small party in his room.

This is the start of my June section. The 2 pictures in the top left corner I already had there, one from the program and the other from lunch afterwords.  

This is a letter from Aiden's teacher that I wanted to keep. 

I included the program on the back and then have my layout. 



I had one picture with the journaling box on it in my album when I decided that I was adding layouts. I also only had space for one page so I kept it very simple and filled it with pictures. 


In  this post you"ll see that Logan's Birthday celebrations are all week long. Like the first layout, I have pictures in the Project Life (PL) pockets on the left and this layout of his little party on the right.  I cut the triangles from a pattern paper to make the banner. 

 I printed the right side pictures smaller and cropped the others to get everything to fit.

I'm about halfway done now. Just have some Fall and Holiday layouts left to go in this album and I will be completely finished with 2013. Now there are some other layouts that I will be working on that uses pictures from 2013 but will go into other albums.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

These look great! Guess you'll be completing more layouts in a few days?