Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mini Albums

Another project finished from this post. These were gift albums that only needed a few final touches but it is now safe to share. This is a fold out mini album from Little Yellow Bicycle from a few years ago. It came on a double 12x12 that was folded and you just punch the album out. It had the embellishments included. I did one as a project somewhere and then saw them in the store on clearance so picked up 5 more. I hung onto them for several years (not exactly sure why) but then decided it was a great time to add fun pictures of the boys from Fall, Winter 2011 to make a nice gift for Grandparents and family (and one for myself, of course).



The middle flips open and I added a picture on the tag. These were quite easy and fun.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL I think I recognize that handwriting on the cover! These turned out so cute!!