Monday, April 8, 2013

Layouts for the 2005 album

Here are two more layouts to go in the 2005 album I'm trying to finish for the play along.


This one was made to fill in an open space. I was trying to use up some old paper I had lots of. The background is overlapping strips with the bottom edges curled up a bit. It was a bit more work than what I was planning for this page. I do like the end result, lots of texture. 

These pictures came from a rare event. We came home from a weekend away and discover the branch had broke while we were gone. We were just glad that there was no damage to anything. 


I have one more layout from 2005 and that year is finished. 2006 is also in this album but that has a bit more work to get done. I'm very happy with the progress I've made even though I'm not completely finishing it. I'm putting it aside to work on more current stories but do plan to continue printing pictures needed and setting up page kits to work on and off on. 

No comments: